With a stay at Hotel Metropole in Venice (Castello), you'll be minutes from Vivaldi Church and St. Mark's Basilica.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Naval History Museum and Venetian Arsenal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
About the Hotel Metropole
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Hotel Metropole. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Venice hotel.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hotel Metropole offers 67 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Met Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 30 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 5/6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per stay
- Hotel Metropole
- Hotel Metropole Venice
- Metropole Hotel
- Metropole Venice
You should know
All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.