ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this San Marco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit St. Mark's Basilica and St. Mark's Square, both steps away. St Mark's Campanile and Bridge of Sighs are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and a snack bar/deli. Express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 50 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1185 reviews
About the Hotel ConcordiaLocation Calle San Marco 367, Venice, VE 30124
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel Concordia. This 4-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1600
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
Hotel Concordia offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This hotel will place an authorization for on credit cards in in advance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Concordia Hotel
- Concordia Venice
- Hotel Concordia
- Hotel Concordia Venice
- Concordia Hotel Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 October to 15 April.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).