ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Tessera hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Forte Bazzera and Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice. Forte Marghera and San Giuliano Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the casino shuttle, self parking, and coffee shop/café.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 100 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include refrigerators, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport
Convenient and Nice
A Room for the Night Before Flying Home
Nice hotel close to the airport.
Good place for stay in your room
Large Rooms with excellent AC
Felt like home!
Extremely helpful front desk staff. Laura in particular provided excellent service.
Great Hotel in Suburban area
About the Courtyard by Marriott Venice AirportLocation Via Triestina 170, Mestre, VE 30173
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Mestre hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Train station: Venice Carpenedo Station (6.7 km / 4.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, cruise terminal shuttle, and casino shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Mestre hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM.
Ristorante Da Mario - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Airport transportation is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 2.50 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Venice Airport
- Courtyard Marriott Venice Airport
- Courtyard Venice Airport
- Courtyard Venice Airport Marriott
- Marriott Courtyard Venice Airport
- Marriott Venice Airport
- Venice Airport Marriott
- Courtyard Marriott Venice Airport Hotel Mestre
- Courtyard Marriott Venice Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Venice Airport Mestre
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.