ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Mestre hotel, you'll find Piazza Ferretto and Municipal Tower of Mestre. Porto Marghera and Forte Marghera are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Renovated in 2018
This hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-out. A safe deposit box is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock.
Guestrooms offer safes and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 1676 reviews
About the Best Western Hotel TritoneLocation Viale Stazione 16, Mestre, VE 30171
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Best Western Hotel Tritone also features coffee/tea in a common area, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A complete renovation of Best Western Hotel Tritone was completed in June 2018. This 4-star Mestre hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 66 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1956
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Train station: Venice-Mestre Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Best Western Hotel Tritone offers 66 accommodations with air conditioning. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones.
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Best Western Hotel Tritone has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Tritone
- Hotel Tritone Mestre
- Tritone Hotel
- Tritone Mestre
- Best Western Hotel Tritone Mestre
- Golden Tulip Mestre
- Hotel Tritone Province Of Venice/Mestre, Italy
- Best Western Tritone Mestre
- Best Western Tritone
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).