ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Bridge Walking Lillebaelt and Naturparken Hindsgavl Dyrehave within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Also, CLAY Museum of Ceramic Art Denmark is within 3 miles (5 km) and Madsby Legepark is within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Guests will appreciate freebies like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 153 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 296 reviews
About the Trinity Hotel og Konference CenterLocation Gl. Faergevej 30, Snoghoj, Fredericia, 7000
Trinity Hotel og Konference Center offers its guests a health club and complimentary bicycles. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 3229 square feet (300 square meters) and includes a conference center. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Trinity Hotel og Konference Center. Self parking is free. This 4-star Fredericia hotel is smoke free.
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3229 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Billund (BLL) (56 km / 34.8 mi)
- Train station: Fredericia Station (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Trinity Hotel og Konference Center offers 153 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily.
Trinity Hotel og Konference Center has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Brasserie G - This bar serves light fare only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 200.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 75.0 per night.
- Pets: DKK 200 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 75.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 200.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Trinity Hotel og Konference Center
- Trinity Hotel og Konference Center Fredericia
- Trinity og Konference Center
- Trinity og Konference Center Fredericia
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.