ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Steps from the hotel, you'll find Vejle Art Museum and Vejle Music Theatre. Vejle Town Hall and Bryggen are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and conference space. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 129 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include hair dryers and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 447 reviews
About the Scandic Jacob GadeLocation Flegborg 8-10, Vejle, 7100
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 20 December to 06 January:
- Dining venue
Scandic Jacob Gade offers its guests a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 6467 square feet (601 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Scandic Jacob Gade. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Vejle hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 129 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 6467 sq ft of conference space
- 601 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Billund (BLL) (29 km / 18 mi)
- Train station: Vejle Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Scandic Jacob Gade offers 129 accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Noden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Hotelbaren - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: DKK 200 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: DKK 125.00 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jacob Gade Scandic
- Scandic Jacob Gade
- Scandic Jacob Gade Hotel
- Scandic Jacob Gade Hotel Vejle
- Scandic Jacob Gade Vejle
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.