Where to stay in Valencia: Best areas for travelers
- Gandia: Take your camera — this destination has lots of popular sights to explore, like Gandia Beach, Ducal Palace of Gandia and Gandia Marina. Why not stay a few nights and get to them all? Casa de Cultura Marques Gonzalez de Quiros, Archaeological Museum of Gandia and Museu Faller also shouldn't be missed. When you're tired from all that exploring, get comfortable at the Hotel Borgia, the Hotel Porto or the TU&ME Resort-Adults Only.
- Oliva: If you're traveling to this appealing destination, you'll find there's tons to see and do here. Explore excellent sights like Oliva Beach, Oliva Nova Golf Club and Font Salada. When you're done exploring the sights, kick back at the Hotel Font Salada, the Villa Vedat, Oliva Nova Near Denia: 2 Wh, 10x5m Pool, Wifi - 800m to the sea + Golf or the Bike Beach House Oliva. Stay an extra night or two so you have enough time to also see Oliva Marina, Oliva Nova Equestrian Center and Town Hall Square.
- Sagunto: This destination features on many travelers' Valencia itinerary — and for an excellent reason too! There are so many exciting things to see and do here, like Paltja del Port de Sagunt, Sagunto Acropolis-Castle and Sagunto Roman Theatre. You'll find comfortable rooms to kick back in at the Hotel L'Estació, the Hotel Azahar and the Casa con Estilo - Apartment for 6 People in Puerto de Sagunto.
- Paterna: You could end up with a to-do list as long as your forearm here. This city is a hit with travelers for lots of reasons, and Technology Park is just one of them. Find a room at the Cruz de Gracia or the Hotel Táctica and discover the true essence of this popular place.
- Bocairente: This terrific location combines the buzz of the city with the quietness of nature. Enjoy some time out from the hustle and bustle at Serra de Mariola Natural Park or Moorish Caves. Sant Blai Ice Cave is another popular nature-based spot. Cozy hotels here include the Rusticae Hotel LEstació, the Hotel Ferrero and the L'Àgora Hotel.
Search vacation packages deals in Valencia's top destinations
Top Valencia hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Valencia
Want to indulge your artistic side? Vacations to Valencia, Spain, take you to the city where "a piece of heaven has fallen to the earth." Located on the southeastern Orange Blossom Coast where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Turia River, this port city is full of museums and cultural attractions.
From your Valencia hotel you can take your pick of museums to start your tour of this ancient city. The City of Arts and Sciences is a futuristic complex of architectural design featuring the Interactive Science Museum and an Oceanographic aquarium. Travel through the Torres de Serranos, an ancient gate to Old Town, where you'll find the Gothic-style Valencia Cathedral. Another Gothic-style attraction is La Lonja de Seda, the ancient Silk Exchange. Other museums around the city are the Museum of Religious Art, the Ceramics Museum, and the Fine Arts Museum. Book a Valencia car rental to day trip to the pristine beach of Playa del Saler and enjoy the fine sandy beach.
Recurring Festivals and Events
Plan your vacation packages in Valencia at different times of the year to enjoy in seasonal activities. In the spring, your eyes will be dazzled by the colorful fallas —floats with papier mâché figures during the Fiesta of San Jose. Stick around until midnight on the last day when the floats are set ablaze in honor of the ancient craftsmen who burned scraps of wood during the celebration. If you go in the summer, a can't-miss event is La Tomatina Tomato Festival. Be sure to wear washable clothes—this party features the largest tomato fight in the world!
Search for your Valencia vacation packages with Travelocity, and you can save up to $537 when you book a hotel and flight at the same time. From science to art, Valencia is a feast for the eyes.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Valencia (province)?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Valencia (province)?
Why should I book my Valencia (province) vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my Valencia (province) car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Valencia (province)?
Which airport is best for Valencia (province)?
What is there to do in Valencia (province)?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.