ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Toyama
Your stay at this hotel will put you steps from CiC Toyama and a 5-minute walk from Namazu Onsen. Toyama City Hall Observation Tower and Toyama Municipal Folk Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast and free WiFi. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service and free Internet in public areas. Self parking, laundry facilities, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 314 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Free wired Internet, refrigerators, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 20 reviews
About the Toyoko Inn Toyama-eki Shinkansen-guchi No.2Location 1-4-1, Sakura-machi, Toyama, Toyama 930-0003
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Toyoko Inn Toyama-eki Shinkansen-guchi No.2 also features a vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Toyama hotel is smoke free.
- 314 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Kamihommachi station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Toyoko Inn Toyama-eki Shinkansen-guchi No.2 offers 314 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Movies for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 富山市指令保険生第0361号
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500.00 per night
- Toyoko Inn Shinkansen-guchi No.2
- Toyoko Toyama-eki Shinkansen-guchi No.2
- Toyoko Shinkansen-guchi No.2
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.