ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Temascaltepec de Gonzalez
Stay at this Temascaltepec de Gonzalez hotel and you'll be within 12 miles (20 km) of Nevado de Toluca National Park and Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary. Plaza Temascaltepec is within 16 miles (25 km) and Templo del Señor del Perdón is within 20 miles (32 km).
18-hole golf course
A golf course and an indoor pool are featured at this traditional hotel. You'll find a restaurant and a bar/lounge onsite for dining and drinks, along with a coffee shop.
The 20 guestrooms offer balconies or patios, room service, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 26 reviews
About the Rancho ViejoLocation Carretera Toluca - Temascaltepec Km 45, Temascaltepec de Gonzalez, MEX 51350
Rancho Viejo offers its guests a golf course and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Rancho Viejo also features a terrace, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Temascaltepec de Gonzalez hotel.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Built in 20
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Airport: Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) (120.9 km / 75.1 mi)
Rancho Viejo offers 20 accommodations. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Rancho Viejo - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 300.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: MXN 300 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: MXN 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 300.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rancho Viejo El Aguaje
- Rancho Viejo Hotel El Aguaje
- Rancho Viejo Hotel Temascaltepec de Gonzalez
- Rancho Viejo Temascaltepec de Gonzalez
- o Viejo Temascaltepec Gonzale
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).