ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of The Hague
You'll find Escher Museum and Binnenhof within a 15-minute walk of this The Hague hotel. Also, Mauritshuis is within half a mile (1 km) and Noordeinde Palace is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and conference space. A coffee shop, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
The 143 guestrooms have LED TVs with digital channels and offer 24-hour room service and premium bedding. Other amenities include espresso makers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 1968 reviews
About the Babylon Hotel Den HaagLocation Bezuidenhoutseweg 53, The Hague, 2594 AC
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities are also featured at the eco-friendly Babylon Hotel Den Haag. This 4-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 143 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (43.2 km / 26.9 mi)
- Train station: The Hague Central Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
Babylon Hotel Den Haag offers 143 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
The LivingRoom - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 22.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Babylon Den Haag Hampshire
- Babylon Den Haag Hotel
- Babylon Hotel Den Haag Hampshire
- Den Haag Hampshire Hotel Babylon
- Hampshire Babylon Den Haag
- Hampshire Babylon Hotel Den Haag
- Hampshire Hotel Babylon
- Hampshire Hotel Babylon Den Haag
- Hampshire Hotel Babylon Den Haag The Hague
- Hotel Hampshire Babylon Den Haag
- Eden Babylon The Hague
- The Hague Eden Babylon
- Hampshire Babylon Den Haag The Hague
- Babylon Hotel Den Haag The Hague
- Babylon Den Haag The Hague
- Babylon Den Haag
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.