ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
A stay at this Tel Aviv Promenade hotel places you steps from Hilton Beach and a 5-minute walk from Ben Yehuda Street. Gordon Beach and Frishman Beach are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the children's pool, onsite laundry facilities, and in-room childcare. Enjoy the health club and free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 393 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include balconies and deep soaking bathtubs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 2419 reviews
About the Hilton Tel AvivLocation 205 HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv, 6340506
Hilton Tel Aviv offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. A children's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hilton Tel Aviv. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Tel Aviv hotel.
- 1 building
- 393 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 1965
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) (29.2 km / 18.2 mi)
- Train station: Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Tel Aviv offers 393 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Tel Aviv hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast.
Cafe Med - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
Chloelys Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
Yakimono Sushi Bar - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lobby Restaurant & Bar - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Pool Bar - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Sheva Thai Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 280 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: ILS $15 per day
- Valet parking fee: ILS 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 280 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel Tel Aviv
- Hilton Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Hilton
- Hilton International Tel Aviv
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.