ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum. Skansen and National Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a bar/lounge, and a restaurant. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Smart TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free minibar items and deep soaking bathtubs.
About the Villa KällhagenLocation Djurgardsbrunnsvagen 10, Stockholm, 115 27
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Villa Källhagen. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Stockholm hotel is smoke free.
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) (43.4 km / 27 mi)
- Train station: Stockholm Central Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Villa Källhagen offers 36 air-conditioned accommodations with free minibar items and complimentary bottled water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Stockholm hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- Stocked minibar (free)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Villa Kallhagen - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 450 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for SEK 95.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 95.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 450 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen
- Villa Källhagen Hotel
- Villa Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen Stockholm
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.