ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Stanislaus National Forest and 6 miles (10 km) of Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum with a stay here. Tuolumne County Museum and Mother Lode Fairgrounds are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 100 guestrooms also offer WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center
Mar 11, 2019 by The Best Western Management Team
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Best Western and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay so much and thank you for the wonderful compliments to our staff! We know that they will really enjoy reading your kind words. We hope to see you again soon so that we can continue exceeding all of your expectations and travel needs. Thank you again for sharing. Sincerely, The Best Western Management Team
Apr 5, 2018 by Michael
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate all guest feedback and will be sharing your feedback with our team and focus on improving.
Dec 8, 2017 by Chris
Firstly, let us start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Its guests like you through calls, letters and reviews that keep us a leader in our regional hotel industry. From the information you provided, we are pleased to hear that your visit with us was pleasant and comfortable. Thank you for your survey and feedback; we will be sharing this with all of our teammates at the Best Western PLUS Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Center. We apologize that the heater in your room was noisy. I have shared this information with our maintenance team so that they can fix the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Sincerely, Christopher Link General Manager BEST WESTERN PLUS Sonora Oaks
May 31, 2017 by Shauna
We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was relaxing. Our staff prides themselves in excellent customer service and they make our hotel shine. Thank you for your kind survey and feedback. We do look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Becoming a family tradition
Mar 1, 2017 by Shauna
Its guests like you through calls, letters and reviews that keep us a leader in our regional hotel industry. From the information you provided, we are pleased to hear that your visit with us was pleasant and comfortable. During the summer some other amazing places that you might want to visit is Columbia Historic Park, Jamestown Historic Railroad, Pinecrest Lake, Yosemite National Park, and many other local destinations. Thank you for your survey and feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Comfortable rooms lots of space
Centrally located in Sonora, Ca.
We were on our way to visit Yosemite.
About the Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference CenterLocation 19551 Hess Ave, Sonora, CA 95370
Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Free breakfast is served daily. Event space at this hotel measures 4077 square feet (379 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center also features barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Self parking is free. This 3-star Sonora hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4077 sq ft of conference space
- 379 sq m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County) (84.2 km / 52.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Ski shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Sonora hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 30 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests traveling with pets must contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements for a pet-friendly room. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks
- Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel
- Best Western Sonora
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel
- Hotel Best Western Sonora Oaks
- Sonora Best Western
- Sonora Best Western Hotel
- Sonora Oaks
- Sonora Oaks Best Western
- Sonora Oaks Hotel
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Best Western Plus Oaks Hotel
- Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel Conference Center
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).