ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Siena Historical Center apartment, you'll find Stadio Artemio Franchi and Piazza del Campo. Civic Museum and Palazzo Pubblico are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Kitchenette, flat-screen TV
The apartment features a well-equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop, as well as a washing machine and a flat-screen TV with digital channels. A living room and a shower are also available.
About the Porta Camollia ApartmentLocation 69 Via Pignatello, Siena, 53100
- 1 guestroom or unit
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Separate living room
- Train station: Siena Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Kitchenettes offer refrigerators, stovetops, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.50 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- No elevators
- Debit cards not accepted
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10.00 for check-in after 8:00 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Porta Camollia Apartment Siena
- Porta Camollia
- Siena Porta Camollia Apartment Apartment
- Apartment Porta Camollia Apartment
- Porta Camollia Siena
- Apartment Porta Camollia Apartment Siena
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.