ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Siena Historical Center hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Piazza del Campo and Civic Museum, both steps away. Palazzo Pubblico and Siena Cathedral are also within half a mile (1 km).
A coffee shop, free WiFi in public areas, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hotel. Express check-in and express check-out are also provided.
Free WiFi, digital TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 7 guestrooms offer minibars and digital TV. Other amenities include room service, hair dryers, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 203 reviews
About the CentraleLocation Via Cecco Angiolieri 26, Siena, SI 53100
There's a coffee shop/café on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. WiFi is free in public spaces. Centrale also features tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in.
- 1 building
- 7 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1400
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Florence (FLR-Peretola)
Centrale offers 7 accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Digital television is provided. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. This Siena hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note: This hotel is housed on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 AM.
Guests arriving after 5:30 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Centrale Hotel Siena
- Centrale Siena
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.