ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Shikokuchuo hotel, you'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of Sankaku Shrine and 12 miles (20 km) of Tomisato Dam. Honenike Dam and Unpenji Ropeway are within 16 miles (25 km).
This hotel features laundry facilities. Take advantage of the self parking.
Free wired Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 112 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 28 reviews
About the HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-MishimaLocation 3-14-5 Mishima-chuo, Shikokuchuo, Ehime-ken 799-0405
As a guest of HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima, you'll find laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). The front desk is open around the clock. Parking is available for a fee.
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (274.3 km / 170.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima offers 112 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Shikokuchuo hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Televisions come with pay movies. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Movies for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Livemax Iyo-Mishima
- Hotel Livemax Iyo-Mishima Shikokuchuo
- Livemax Iyo-Mishima
- Livemax Iyo-Mishima Shikokuchuo
- Hotel Livemax Iyo-Mishima Shikoku, Japan - Ehime
- Hotel Livemax Iyo Mishima
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.