ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Renishaw Hall and Rother Valley Country Park within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Barrow Hill Roundhouse Railway Centre and Graves Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A terrace, a garden, and a library are also on offer.
Free Internet, plasma TVs
The 46 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plasma TVs with digital channels, and 24-hour room service. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 874 reviews
About the Best Western Plus Sheffield Mosborough Hall HotelLocation High Street, Sheffield, England S20 5EA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Plus Sheffield Mosborough Hall Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Sheffield hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (65.3 km / 40.6 mi)
- Train station: Woodhouse Station (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Plus Sheffield Mosborough Hall Hotel offers 46 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; local, long-distance, and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Darcys Brasserie and Bar - This brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted check-in hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Mosborough
- Best Western Mosborough Hall
- Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel
- Best Western Mosborough Hotel
- Best Western Plus Mosborough
- Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall
- Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel
- Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel Sheffield
- Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Sheffield
- Mosborough Hall
- Best Western Plus Sheffield Mosborough Hall
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.