Where to stay in Serbia: Best areas for travelers
- Belgrade: There's so much to see in this cool place — save your money and time by booking everything you need in one place. Begin by choosing where you'll stay. There are plenty of fantastic hotels, like the Courtyard Marriott Belgrade City Center, the Hotel Museum and the Boutique Hotel Museum. Then, head on out to unique attractions like Republic Square. Church of Saint Sava and Kombank Arena are two more sights you just can't miss.
- Pristina: For a hotel with warm hospitality, look up the Golden Hotel, the Hotel Afa or the Baci. When you're well rested, head out to wander around the many interesting attractions this place has to offer. National Theatre, Newborn Monument and Skanderbeg statue usually feature on any good Pristina travel itinerary.
- Novi Sad: This destination is beloved by travelers for many things, but Petrovaradin Fortress, Danube Park and SNP are standouts. Add in Serbian National Theatre, Church of the Virgin Mary and Svetozar Miletic Monument and you've got yourself an awesome itinerary. The Centar Hotel, the Hotel Vojvodina and the Hotel Sveti Georgije have everything you need for a great night's sleep.
- Nis: Every destination has an unique history, and this place is no different. To see it for yourself, unbury the past at Cele Kula and Nis Fortress. If you'd like to learn more about the region, Nis Fortress should also be on your to-do list. The Hotel 018 IN, the Ideo Lux Hotel Nis and the Best Western Hotel My Place are some of the top options to select from here.
- Raska: Highlights of this destination include Kapaonik Touristic Center, Krst and Marine vode. Throw in some comfy places to spend your evenings, such as the Hotel Milmari and the Kopaonik Milmari L37, and you've got the ingredients for a memorable trip. The Konak Lux will also deliver a solid night's sleep.
Search vacation packages deals in Serbia's top destinations
Top Serbia hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Serbia
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Serbia?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Serbia?
Why should I book my Serbia vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Serbia car rental if I book it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Serbia?
What is there to do in Serbia?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.