ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this San Andres property and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of El Cove and 2 miles (3 km) of West View. San Luis Beach and Morgans Cave are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This property features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and a garden are also provided.
The 158 guestrooms offer plasma TVs with cable channels, along with showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 803 reviews
About the Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All InclusiveLocation Avenida Circunvalar Km. 12 Sector Cove, San Andres, San Andres y Providencia
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Taxes included
- All meals served buffet-style
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive offers its guests an outdoor pool and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star San Andres property is smoke free.
- 158 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 4 buildings
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) (10.3 km / 6.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive offers 158 accommodations with air conditioning. Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Restaurante Blue Cove - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not provide hot water. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a first aid kit in each accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9500 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Television fee: COP 20000 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blue Cove Hotel
- Hotel Blue Cove
- Hotel Vacation Blue Cove
- Hotel Vacation Blue Cove San Andres
- Vacation Blue Cove
- Vacation Blue Cove San Andres
- Hotel Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive San Andres
- Hotel Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive
- Hotel On Vacation Blue Cove
- Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive San Andres
- Vacation Blue Cove All Inclusive
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.