ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the slopes
You'll find Doppelstock Samnaun Cable Car and Samnaun Ski Resort within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Museum Chasa Retica is within 2 miles (3 km) and Engadin is within 12 miles (20 km).
Full-service spa, dining
This hotel features ski-in/ski-out access, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Take advantage of ski passes and ski storage on site. Families will appreciate the playground, kid-friendly dining, and supervised childcare.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 27 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free newspapers and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 77 reviews
About the Vital-Hotel SamnaunerhofLocation Dorfstr. 48, Samnaun, GR 7563
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 19 October and 28 November.
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Conveniences like ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Samnaun hotel.
- 1 building
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Zurich (ZRH) (267.1 km / 166 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Vital-Hotel Samnaunerhof offers 27 accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Samnaun hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Vital-Hotel Samnaunerhof has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Playground on site
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Vital-Erlebnis-Paradies has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 10
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: CHF 10 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vital-Hotel Hotel Samnaunerhof
- Vital-Hotel Samnaunerhof
- Vital-Hotel Samnaunerhof Hotel
- Vital Hotel Samnaunerhof
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.