ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park and 6 miles (10 km) of March Field Air Museum with a stay here. University of California-Riverside and University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, health club
A full-service spa and an outdoor pool are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the health club and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 127 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 869 reviews
About the Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno ValleyLocation 12631 Memorial Way, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 1195 square feet (111 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, spa services, and barbecue grills are also featured at the business-friendly Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Moreno Valley hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1195 sq ft of conference space
- 111 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.) (41.1 km / 25.5 mi)
- Train station: Moreno Valley/March Field Station (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley offers 127 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Anza Room - This bistro serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Get Thin Treatments has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Minimum guest age is 21
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 125.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ayres Hotel Moreno Valley
- Ayres Moreno Valley
- Ayres Moreno Valley Hotel
- Hotel Moreno Valley
- Moreno Valley Ayres Hotel
- Moreno Valley Hotel
- Ayres Hotel And Spa Moreno Valley
- Ayres Hotel Spa Moreno Valley
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.