ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Riomaggiore apartment, you'll be steps from Manarola Ferry and a 5-minute walk from Cinque Terre Marine Protected Area. Also, Via dell'Amore is within half a mile (1 km) and Castle of Riomaggiore is within 2 miles (3 km).
This apartment includes free WiFi in public areas and concierge services.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 3 soundproofed apartments offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include espresso makers, Netflix, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
About the The First - Il Sogno di ManarolaLocation Via Rollandi, 175, Riomaggiore, 19017
As a guest of The First - Il Sogno di Manarola, you'll find multilingual staff, concierge services, and a porter/bellhop. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Riomaggiore apartment is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Manarola Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
The First - Il Sogno di Manarola offers 3 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and espresso makers. 60-cm flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- First Manarola 5 Terre Apartment Riomaggiore
- First Manarola 5 Terre Apartment
- First Manarola 5 Terre Riomaggiore
- First Manarola 5 Terre
- The First Manarola 5 Terre
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the apartment before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.