ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the property, you'll find Cortecito Beach and Los Corales Beach. Palma Real Shopping Village and Bavaro Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This smoke-free property features a private beach, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Dine at the beachfront restaurant and relax with sun loungers. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
Balconies, satellite TV
In addition to TVs with satellite channels, the 548 guestrooms offer balconies and minibars. Other amenities include premium bedding, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Jul 31, 2018 by Guest Service
Dear guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is important to mention that we are surprised and worried to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. In fact, our warm and attentive service use to be very often highlighted and definitely it make the difference in Vista Sol Punta Cana. On the other hand, in reference to the remarks about insects found in the room, we can assure that fumigation programs are continuously carried out; however, due to the location of our property, the tropical climate and lush vegetation surrounding our buildings; it may be possible that an insect can be found in a room. We would like to extend our sincere apology if any inconveniences were caused by this situation. We deeply regret that our gastronomic offer did not meet your expectations. Our hotel offers a wide variety both in our bars (7), buffet (1) and the specialty restaurants (4) with the aim of meeting the culinary demands of different cultures who visit us. As a company focused on service, we are aware that it is thanks to the valuable comments from our customers that we can continue working for the optimization and improvement of our services. At breakfast, lunch and dinner time we offer to our guests a wide variety and fresh selection of vegetables, legumes, fruits, juices, fish, seafood, meat, pastries and more. It's important to mention that there are 4 theme nights weekly at the buffet (50% of the total gastronomy selection are typical and traditional plaits): *Dominican (Monday) * Spanish (Thursday) *Gala (Friday) *Italian (Sunday). However, quality is a subjective concept. It would be very nice to have again the possibility to welcome you back. Best regards, Macarena Peña Guest Service
Jun 16, 2018 by Guest Service
Dear Guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana. Thank you very much for your kind words, it is good to know we exceed your expectations. We hope to have you with us again. Sincerely, Macarena Peña Guest Service
We had beautiful weather and the people were great
Feb 21, 2017 by Lucila Di Chiara
Dear Guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana First of all we would like to thank you for the comments that you have left. It was very kind of you to have taken the time to write us, we really appreciate it. We continue to improve every day so we receive gratifying comments like these. It would be very nice to have again the possibility to welcome you back. Best regards,
Smelly room, uncomfortable beds, mosquitos in bath
Feb 6, 2016 by Guest Service Manager
Dear Guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana. We were disappointed to read that the hotel did not match your expectations. This is certainly not indicative of the feedback we usually receive from our guests. Vista Sol Punta Cana values all of our guest and any feedback that is provided. We will keep working on it, to improve day by day. As a company focused on service, we continue working hard day by day for the optimization and improvement. Thanks for choosing Vista Sol Punta Cana. I do hope you will give us another opportunity by returning back to experience our true level of service. Best regards, Kristina Nikitenkova,
Best place to stay
Oct 27, 2015 by Guest Service Manager
Dear Guest; Warm regards from Vista Sol Punta Cana. On behalf of our hotel, I would like to express our gratitude for your preference to our property for the enjoyment of your holidays. It is a pleasure to know that you could be able to experience service in a different way. Definitely, we will be more than honored welcoming you back in a future. Sincerely, Kristina Nikitenkova
Sep 29, 2015 by Guest Service Manager
Dear Guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana. Thank you for your feedback which certainly helps us to monitor and improve our service. Constructive support from our guests is extremely important for us when trying to improve our quality. Best regards Kristina Nikitenkova Guest Service Manager
Beautiful grounds and beach!
Sep 29, 2015 by Guest Service Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for telling us about your stay at the hotel. For us, all opinions of our guests are valid and heard, even those lacking objectivity. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, Kristina Nikitenkova Guest Service Manager
Hotel is nice and close to the beach.
Jan 3, 2016 by Guest Service Manager
Dear Guest, Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana. Thank you for your feedback which certainly helps us to monitor and improve our service. We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated our staff and service. Your comments will be shared with the staff mentioned. Vista Sol Punta Cana values all of our guest and any feedback that is provided. We will keep working on it, to improve day by day. Thank you for telling us about your stay at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, Kristina Nikitenkova
About the Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All InclusiveLocation Avenida Alemania s/n, Punta Cana, La Altagracia 23000
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 September 2019 to 15 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Tennis lessons
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Miniature golf included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Room service not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Pilates classes/lessons included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Tennis rackets not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Tennis lessons included
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. There are 6 restaurants on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 poolside bars and 7 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. This Beaux Arts property also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Punta Cana property is smoke free.
- 548 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 11 buildings
- 6 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- 7 bars or lounges
- Built in 1992
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Swim-up bar
- Manager's reception (free)
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) (24.6 km / 15.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive offers 548 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. Premium satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM. The property hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Restaurante Buffet - Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Restaurante Gourmet - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Restaurante Mexicano - This beach theme restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Restaurante Italiano - This beachfront theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Restaurante American Gril - This beachfront theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, and a marina are featured at the property. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
Harmony and Esthetic has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- All Inclusive Vista Sol Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Vista Sol
- Sol Punta Cana
- Sol Vista Punta Cana
- Vista Punta Cana
- Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Vista Sol All Inclusive
- Vista Sol Punta Cana
- Vista Sol Punta Cana All Inclusive
- Vista Sol Resort All Inclusive
- Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach All Inclusive
- Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort Spa All Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.