ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Cabeza de Toro and Dolphin Explorer close to this Punta Cana property. Also nearby are Bavaro Lagoon and Catalonia Caribe Golf Club.
This property features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. Enjoy a meal in one of the 3 restaurants and perks like free buffet breakfast and free self parking.
In addition to TVs with satellite channels, the 310 guestrooms offer WiFi and free minibar items. Balconies, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water are also available.
Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa
Jul 25, 2018 by princess-hotels.com
Dear Jay. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at our hotel. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination At the same time we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us. We sincerely regret that your experience was not exactly what you were expecting as our main goal is try to please all our visitors. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
No Towels and Dirty
May 11, 2017 by princesshotels
Dear Tammy. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at our hotel. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination At the same time we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us. We sincerely regret that your experience was not exactly what you were expecting as our main goal is try to please all our visitors. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
Dec 27, 2016 by princesshotels
Dear Ruaneliz. Dear Guest. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at Tropical Princess. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination as well as for all the compliments regarding our hotel facilities. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Happy holidays, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
More like a motel
Jul 13, 2016 by Federico Espinal
Dear Toni, Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to express yourself. We’re happy to know that you found our staff to be friendly for we guide them in no other direction. In regards to the check-in process you encountered, I have to say that perhaps any set-backs you experienced were due to your unexpected last minute change and the fact you were traveling with your family of 5. Unfortunately, you only spent one day with us and I can assure you that if you had given yourself the chance to spend more days and experience everything our hotel has to offer, your perspective would be more along the line of all of our other hotel guests. In regards to the AC, this causes me some confusion because you say there simply was none, so It’s hard to tell if the AC was not working for technical problems (and if so, did you report it) or that possibly you did not know how to properly function it. It shocks us that our beautiful fauna and flora cause you some discomfort because they’re the reason most of our guests come visit us, to enjoy the peacocks and mangroves. Warm regards, Federico Espinal General Manager
Nice Resort, good food
Jul 16, 2016 by Federico Espinal. Director General
We truly regret to read that your holidays were not completely satisfying as we aim. Please receive our apologies for the inconveniences you might have encountered during your visit. Our main goal is to provide the best vacation experience to our valuable costumers .We truly regret that you left our premises with an opposite idea in your mind. Please feel free to contact us if you decide to give us a second chance to show you the way we care about our customers.
Great trip... Ok resort
Nov 27, 2015 by Princess
Thank you very much for having chosen to come to our hotel, we thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. The feedback we receive from our guests are very valuable to us as it helps us in our continuing effort to improve our products and services. We regret the minor inconveniences; Believe that we are working on solutions to these cases in order to avoid situations in the future. One more time we appreciate that you shared with us and look forward to see you again Sincerely Federico Espinal General Manager
really strong mold smell
Sep 9, 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear Kelly, Thank you for taking the opportunity to express your opinion about your stay with us. We would like to utter our deepest apologies for any inconvenience that you might have encountered during your holiday. We hope that you understand that it was never our intention to disappoint you in anyway, in addition, However, we do appreciate your feedback and hope that you will not be deterred when choosing your next vacation here at Caribe Club Princess. Sincerely, Federico Espinal General Manager
For those on a tight budget
Aug 30, 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear guest We will like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the online community. Thank you for yur compliments about our beautiful grounds. We deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% pleasant experience as our main goal is to provide comfort, security and pleasant moments to all our guests. We would like to invite you to choose our resort one more time for your next holidays. We promise we will do as much as we can to please you and you will never regret. Kind regards,
Tropical Beach hotel is a nightmare.
Aug 25, 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear guest We will like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the online community. We deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% pleasant experience as our main goal is to provide comfort, security and pleasant moments to our entire guest. We will love to have you back for another opportunity, Kind regards,
Aug 5, 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear Guest We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with the online community. We will like to apologize for not having met your expectations during your stay. We found really weird that you werent able to communicate since everyone in guest service, telephones, and the Front desk speaks fluent english, also the waiters from the restaurants understands the basics. We deeply regret that you could not enjoy your holidays because of the AC and we wish you contacted us during your stay to be able to rectify the situation and find solutions while in the hotel. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. We hope to have the chance to see you again soon, Kind regards,
About the Tropical Princess Beach Resort & SpaLocation Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia 23000
All-inclusive room rates at Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Tennis lessons
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Bicycling included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Miniature golf included
- Room service not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Scuba lessons included
- Minibar (only non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Tennis lessons included
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Snorkeling included
Some rates at Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. This beach property also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Punta Cana property.
- 310 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 5 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2000
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Free casino shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa offers 310 air-conditioned accommodations with free minibar items and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Higuero - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rodizzio - Overlooking the pool and garden, this theme restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
El Pilon - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and complimentary bicycles are featured at the property. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Archery on site
- Water skiing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
Metamorphosis has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At the time of check-in, guests are required to show the confirmation e-mail received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 79 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 4 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Princess Tropical
- Resort Tropical Princess
- Tropical Beach Princess
- Tropical Princess All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Beach
- Tropical Princess Beach All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Resort
- Tropical Princess Resort All Inclusive
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort All Inclusive Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach All Inclusive Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort Spa All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Inclusive P
You should know
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.