ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 5-minute walk of this Puerto Guadal hotel, you'll find Lake General Carrera and Andes. Also, Laguna San Rafael National Park is within 2 miles (3 km) and Chile Chico Plaza is within 6 miles (10 km).
Private beach, dining
A private beach and a restaurant are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the playground and barbecue grills. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking.
The 6 guestrooms boast comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, and offer hair dryers and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 82 reviews
About the Hacienda Tres LagosLocation Carretera Austral Km 274, Puerto Guadal, Aisen 6050000
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Hacienda Tres Lagos like complimentary bicycles and a sauna. Free breakfast is available daily. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach hotel also offers a garden and a terrace. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Puerto Guadal hotel is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Balmaceda (BBA) (239.6 km / 148.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hacienda Tres Lagos offers 6 accommodations with safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in October 2015.
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hacienda Tres Lagos has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ziplining on site
- Playground on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hacienda Tres Lagos Hotel
- Hacienda Tres Lagos Hotel Puerto Guadal
- Hacienda Tres Lagos Puerto Guadal
- Hacienda Tres gos Puerto Guad
You should know
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.