ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Prague 1 hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Republic Square and Palladium Shopping Centre, both within a 5-minute walk. Municipal House Hall and Hybernia Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, 24-hour fitness
A restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. There's a sauna on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 106 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 823 reviews
About the Cosmopolitan Hotel PragueLocation Zlatnicka 3, Prague, 11000
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Cosmopolitan Hotel Prague offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Cosmopolitan Hotel Prague. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Prague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 106 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 1889
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Prague-Masarykovo Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Namesti Republiky Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Cosmopolitan Hotel Prague offers 106 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 43-cm flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Next Door - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 395 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 750.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cosmopolitan Prague
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Prague
- Hotel Cosmopolitan Prague
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.