ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Pescasseroli hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of National Park of Abruzzo and 6 miles (10 km) of Abruzzo National Park. Forca d'Acero Ski Area is within 9 miles (15 km) and Lake Barrea is within 12 miles (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Enjoy the ski shuttle and onsite ski storage. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking.
The 110 guestrooms offer TVs, minibars, and hair dryers. Other amenities include safes, phones, and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
49.0% of guests recommend out of 918 reviews
About the Grand Hotel del ParcoLocation Viale Santa Lucia 3, Pescasseroli, AQ 67032
This mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and an outdoor pool. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 110 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski equipment storage
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Pescara (PSR-Abruzzo Intl.) (124.6 km / 77.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Ski shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Hotel del Parco offers 110 accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Ristorante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee (December - March): EUR 4.00 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Children's club/arcade access
- Ski shuttle
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand del Parco
- Grand del Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel del Parco
- Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel Parco
- Grand Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Parco
- Grand Hotel Pescasseroli
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in August.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).