ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Museu do Instituto Historico e Geografico de Paranagua and Mercado Municipal do Cafe. Museu de Arqueologia e Etnologia de Paranagua is within 6 miles (10 km) and Saint-Hilaire National Park is within 12 miles (20 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
Along with free WiFi, the 102 guestrooms offer minibars and LED TVs. Safes, showers, and desks are also available.
About the Ibis ParanaguaLocation Avenida Coronel Jose Lobo 136, Paranagua, PR 83203340
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. The business-friendly Ibis Paranagua also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Paranagua hotel is smoke free.
- 102 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.) (86 km / 53.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis Paranagua offers 102 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Ibis Paranagua has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.00 for adults and USD 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 49.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Paranagua Opening November 2016 Hotel
- ibis Opening November 2016 Hotel
- ibis Paranagua Opening November 2016
- Ibis Paranagua Hotel
- ibis Paranagua (Opening November 2016)
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).