ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Kita Ward hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Aeon Mall Okayama and 2 miles (3 km) of Okayama Castle. Momotaro Arena and Korakuen Garden are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 6 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. 2 coffee shops/cafés offer dining options, while a bar/lounge and a sauna are also on site.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 329 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 577 reviews
About the Hotel Granvia OkayamaLocation 1-5 kitaku Ekimoto-cho, Okayama, Okayama-ken 700-8515
Hotel Granvia Okayama offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Spa services, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Granvia Okayama. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Okayama hotel.
- 329 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Okayama (OKJ) (17.5 km / 10.9 mi)
- Train station: Okayama Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Granvia Okayama offers 329 accommodations with complimentary newspapers and slippers. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Prix d'Or - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Bisai (Teppan-yaki) - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Olivier - This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Kibizen - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Jukei-Hanten - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
This property's pool area, including the spa tub and sauna, are closed every third Monday.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2376 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1200 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Granvia Hotel Okayama
- Granvia Okayama
- Granvia Okayama Hotel
- Hotel Granvia Okayama
- Hotel Okayama
- Okayama Granvia
- Okayama Granvia Hotel
- Okayama Hotel
- Okayama Hotel Granvia
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.