ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this La Candelaria guesthouse places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Botero Plaza and Palacio de la Cultura. Park of Lights and University of Antioquia are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This guesthouse features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a coffee shop, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
The 23 guestrooms offer free WiFi, ceiling fans, and laptop-compatible safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the 61Prado GuesthouseLocation Calle 61 Moore no. 50A-60, Barrio Prado, Medellin, Antioquia 50012
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly 61Prado Guesthouse. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Colonial Medellin guesthouse.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1940
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (44.8 km / 27.9 mi)
- Metro station: Hospital Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
61Prado Guesthouse offers 23 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and ceiling fans. This Medellin guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Laptop safe
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 5 AM to 5 AM.
61 prado restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at 61Prado Guesthouse
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 3.00 for adults and USD 3.00 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- 61Prado House
- 61Prado House Medellin
- 61Prado Medellin
- 61prado Guesthouse Hotel Medellin
- 61Prado Guesthouse House Medellin
- 61Prado Guesthouse House
- 61Prado Guesthouse Medellin
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.