ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
With a stay at this Wembley Park hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Wembley Stadium and 12 miles (20 km) of London Dungeon. University College London and Buckingham Palace are within 12 miles (20 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 14 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 361 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. Down comforters, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Hilton London WembleyLocation Lakeside Way, Wembley, England HA9 0BU
Hilton London Wembley offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 14 meeting rooms available. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Wembley. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Wembley hotel is smoke free.
- 361 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 693 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (22.8 km / 14.2 mi)
- Train station: Wembley Stadium Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Wembley Park Underground Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton London Wembley offers 361 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and designer toiletries. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Wembley hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Icons Bar - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Sky Bar - Onsite rooftop bar. Open daily.
The Association - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 25
- Weight limit: 77 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.00 and GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton London Hotel Wembley
- Hilton London Wembley
- Hilton Wembley
- Hilton Wembley London
- London Hilton Wembley
- London Wembley
- London Wembley Hilton
- Wembley Hilton
- Wembley Hilton London
- Wembley London Hilton
- Hilton London Wembley Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).