ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Lienz hotel places you within a 10-minute walk of Defereggen Valley and Lienz Main Square. Church of St. Andrew and Zettersfeld Gondola are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the mini golf and onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi and free train station pick-up.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 76 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include free wired Internet, refrigerators, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
99.0% of guests recommend out of 447 reviews
About the Grandhotel LienzLocation Fanny Wibmer Pedit Straße 2, Lienz, Tirol 9900
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 02 November to 12 December:
- Dining venue
After a day on the slopes, enjoy treatments at the full-service spa and swims in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Grandhotel Lienz helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a health club and a sauna. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Lienz hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 76 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 1722 sq ft of conference space
- 160 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski equipment storage
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) (208.6 km / 129.6 mi)
- Train station: Lienz Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Grandhotel Lienz offers 76 accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Lienz hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Grandhotel Lienz has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grandhotel Hotel Lienz
- Grandhotel Lienz
- Grandhotel Lienz Hotel
You should know
- Grandhotel Lienz offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.