ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 5-minute walk of this Kochi hotel, you'll find Konoka Onsen and Mt. Godaisan. Niyodogawai Onsen and Ryuga Onsen are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. Business travelers can take advantage of the laundry service.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 257 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include desks and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 144 reviews
About the Kochi Palace HotelLocation 1-18 Nijudaimachi, Kochi, Kochi-ken 780-8510
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Kochi Palace Hotel also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available for a fee.
- 257 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma) (16.4 km / 10.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Kochi Palace Hotel offers 257 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. This Kochi hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Kochi Palace Hotel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kochi Palace Hotel
- Kochi Palace
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.