ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Ixtapa property, you'll find Ixtapa Island and Linda Beach. Cocodrilario and Cuachalalate Beach are also within half a mile (1 km).
This all-inclusive property features a full-service spa, a nightclub, and 4 restaurants. Bring the family and enjoy the free kid's club, mini golf, and playground. Enjoy the 3 outdoor pools and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Spa tubs, WiFi
Boasting private spa tubs, the 323 guestrooms also offer WiFi and balconies or patios. Other amenities include DVD players, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1413 reviews
About the Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & SpaLocation Paseo Punta Ixtapa, Lote 2, Ixtapa, GRO 40880
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities are included and additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharge for room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- A la carte or gourmet dining is limited
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- All onsite activities, and facilities and equipment included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 swim-up bars and 4 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. A nightclub, spa services, and a complimentary children's club are also featured at the family-friendly Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Ixtapa property.
- 1 building
- 323 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- 3 swim-up bars
- 4 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.) (24.9 km / 15.5 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa offers 323 air-conditioned accommodations with private spa tubs and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies or patios. 37-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. This Ixtapa property provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private hot tub
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Flor de Agave - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Bambu y Sakura - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Olivo y Vid - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Aqcua - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
ITSI SPA has 18 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The all-inclusive plan includes all meals but only limited dining at specialty restaurants: 1 specialty dinner for stays of up to 4 nights; 2 specialty dinners for stays of up to 6 nights, and 3 specialty dinners for stays of up to 9 nights. Reservations are required. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 150 per day (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Azul Grand All Inclusive Suites
- Azul Grand Suites
- Azul Ixtapa Grand
- Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive
- Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites
- Azul Ixtapa Grand Suites
- Ixtapa Grand Azul
- Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites All-inclusive property
- Azul Grand All Inclusive Suites All-inclusive property
- Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites Spa
- Azul Grand Inclusive Suites
- Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa Ixtapa
You should know
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.