ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Plaza Municipal de Mercado and Catedral de Nuestra Senora del Rosario. Navarro Bridge and Hospital San Juan De Dios are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free water park, dining
This smoke-free hotel features free water park access, 8 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a waterslide. WiFi in public areas is free.
Guestrooms offer TVs and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
37.0% of guests recommend out of 33 reviews
About the Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol AlegríaLocation Diagonal 14 No 18-55, Honda, Tolima 732040
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría offers its guests a complimentary water park, 8 outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a children's pool. Tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría. This 3-star Honda hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free water park access
- Number of outdoor pools - 8
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) (155.9 km / 96.9 mi)
Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría offers 34 accommodations with air conditioning. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría has a restaurant on site.
8 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The water park hours and dates of operation vary by season. It is open on weekends, holidays and high season. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 7000 and COP 15000 for adults, COP 7000 and COP 14000 for children (approximately)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Alcohol isn't served at Hotel y Parque Acuatico Agua Sol Alegría.