ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
With a stay at this Hatsukaichi hotel, you'll be steps from Itsukushima Shrine and within a 15-minute walk of Miyajima Ferry Terminal. Itsukushima and Five-Story Pagoda are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This hotel features 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges. Guests will appreciate perks like free WiFi and a free ferry terminal shuttle. A garden, luggage storage, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 55 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and sitting areas. Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 365 reviews
About the Miyajima Grand Hotel ArimotoLocation 364 Minamimachi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima-ken 739-0522
There are 3 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Hatsukaichi hotel.
- 1 building
- 55 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Hiroshima (HIJ) (76.2 km / 47.3 mi)
- Train station: Hatsukaichi Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ferry terminal shuttle
Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto offers 55 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto has 3 restaurants on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests who wish to have dinner service must check-in by 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2138 for adults and JPY 2138 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Arimoto
- Grand Hotel Arimoto
- Miyajima Grand Arimoto
- Miyajima Grand Hotel
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto
- Miyajima Grand Hatsukaichi
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto Hatsukaichi
- Miyajima Grand Arimoto Hatsukaichi
- Miyajima Arimoto Hatsukaichi
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto Hotel
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto Hatsukaichi
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto Hotel Hatsukaichi
You should know
- Please note that clothing is optional at Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto.
- Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.