ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Harrogate City Centre hotel, you'll find Turkish Baths and Health Spa and Harrogate Convention Centre. Royal Hall and Mercer Art Gallery are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and wedding services.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 170 guestrooms have LCD TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 4229 reviews
About the The Majestic HotelLocation Ripon Road, Harrogate, England HG1 2HU
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Parking area
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Majestic Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 29343 square feet (2726 square meters). A spa tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly The Majestic Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Harrogate hotel is smoke free.
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 29343 sq ft of conference space
- 2726 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (21.3 km / 13.2 mi)
- Train station: Harrogate Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Majestic Hotel offers 170 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
Orchid Beauty Rooms has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Majestic Harrogate
- Majestic Hotel Harrogate
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.