ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Pitangueiras hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Pitangueiras Beach and Enseada Beach, both within a 5-minute walk. Asturias Beach and Tombo Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like cooked-to-order breakfast and WiFi in public areas. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The 46 guestrooms have LED TVs with cable channels and offer minibars and room service. Other amenities include hair dryers, showers, and phones. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 495 reviews
About the Grand Hotel GuarujaLocation Al. Mal. Floriano Peixoto, 311, Guaruja, SP 11410-240
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Grand Hotel Guaruja also features room service (during limited hours), a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). This 3.5-star Guaruja hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2014
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Towels for the beach
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) (134.5 km / 83.6 mi)
Grand Hotel Guaruja offers 46 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. 32-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Grand Hotel Guaruja has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Grand Guaruja
- Grand Hotel Guaruja
- Grand Hotel Guaruja Brazil - Sao Paulo
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.