ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Nagaragawa Convention Centre with a stay at this Gifu hotel.
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 4 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free Internet, satellite TV
The 192 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers. Refrigerators, premium bedding, and in-room massages are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 315 reviews
About the Miyako Hotel Gifu NagaragawaLocation 2695-2 Nagara Fukumitsu, Gifu, Gifu-ken 502-0817
As a guest of Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Gifu hotel.
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) (91.4 km / 56.8 mi)
- Train station: Gifu Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa offers 192 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
FIRENZE - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
SHISEN - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
KAIRANTEI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
HIDA - This steakhouse specializes in Japanese cuisine.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The name of this property will be changing to Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa
as of April 1, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children 4-5 years old for breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: This property’s fitness facility, spa tub, and pool are closed once per month for inspection.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2550 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gifu Miyako Hotel
- Miyako Gifu Nagaragawa Gifu
- Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa Gifu
- Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa Hotel
- Miyako Hotel Gifu Nagaragawa Hotel Gifu
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.