ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the resort, you'll find Pangulasian Island Beach and Pangulasian Island Dock. Also, Observation Tower is within 2 miles (3 km) and Secret Lagoon is within 6 miles (10 km).
A private beach and a restaurant are featured at this luxury resort. Relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 42 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and furnished balconies. Other amenities include iPod docks, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 853 reviews
About the Pangulasian Island ResortLocation El Nido, El Nido, Palawan 5313
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Pangulasian Island Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing. Free breakfast is available daily. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the beach bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a garden. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star El Nido resort.
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 86 sq ft of conference space
- 8 sq m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Puerto Princesa (PPS)
Pangulasian Island Resort offers 42 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- IPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Body treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests must arrange land transport to El Nido if traveling from Puerto Princesa. Please note that it takes approximately 6 hours. For more details, please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property is located on an island and is accessible only by boat. Guests must arrange land transport on their own to El Nido if traveling from Puerto Princesa (approximately 6-hours drive). The property provides scheduled boat transfers between El Nido Resorts Jetty Lounge and Pangulasian Island. The boat departs from El Nido at 8:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, and 3:45 PM. The boat departs from Pangulasian Island at 6:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM. The property recommends that guests arrange boat transfers prior to booking their flights.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Pangulasian Island Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not permit drones. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 10000.00 per stay
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 5800.00
- Destination fee: PHP 200 per person, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- El Nido Cove
- Pangulasian Island El Nido
- Pangulasian Island Hotel
- Pangulasian Island Hotel El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Pangulasian Island Palawan Island
- El Nido Cove Resort And Spa
- El Nido Cove Resort Palawan Island
- El Nido Cove Hotel
- El Nido Resorts Pangulasian Island Palawan
- Pangulasian Island Resort El Nido
- Pangulasian Island
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane and boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.