ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Osborne House and East Cowes Ferry Terminal within a 15-minute walk of this East Cowes guesthouse. Cowes Harbour and West Cowes Ferry Terminal are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this guesthouse. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and onsite conference space. Free self parking, a terrace, and a lobby fireplace are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 10 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 309 reviews
About the Albert Cottage HotelLocation York Avenue, East Cowes, England PO32 6BD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Albert Cottage Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star East Cowes guesthouse is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 40 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Albert Cottage Hotel offers 10 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 24-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Consort Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.50 and GBP 16.95 for adults, GBP 4.25 and GBP 8.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Albert Cottage Hotel East Cowes
- Albert Cottage East Cowes
- Albert Cottage
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.