ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Dubai stay
Your stay at this Downtown Dubai hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Also, Dubai Water Canal is within half a mile (1 km) and Dubai Opera is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 14 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the children's pool, onsite laundry facilities, and supervised childcare. Relax with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like valet parking and WiFi in public areas.
Soaking tubs, free wired Internet
The 1608 soundproofed guestrooms offer free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, DVD players, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 8366 reviews
About the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel DubaiLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai, 121000
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 14 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 78921 square feet (7332 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1608 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 14 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 32 conference rooms
- 78921 sq ft of conference space
- 7332 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (17.3 km / 10.7 mi)
- Metro station: Business Bay Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers 1608 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 46-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Kitchen6 - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Prime68 Steakhouse - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
La Farine - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Rang Mahal by Atul Kochha - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Tong Thai - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Saray Spa has 15 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a rollaway bed (subject to availability.) Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dubai Marquis
- Dubai Marquis Hotel
- Hotel JW Marriott Dubai
- JW Marriott Dubai Hotel
- JW Marriott Dubai Marquis
- JW Marriott Marquis
- JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Marquis JW Marriott Dubai
You should know
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.