ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Barsha Heights aparthotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. Jebel Ali Race Course and Dubai College are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This aparthotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare. Enjoy the steam room and perks like free valet parking and a free beach shuttle.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 524 apartments also offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Other amenities include free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 1973 reviews
About the First Central Hotel SuitesLocation TECOM, Al Barsha 3, Dubai, 9970
First Central Hotel Suites offers its guests an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly First Central Hotel Suites. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai aparthotel.
- 1 building
- 524 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (29.1 km / 18.1 mi)
- Metro station: Dubai Internet City Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle and shopping center shuttle; airport pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
First Central Hotel Suites offers 524 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Accommodations at this 4-star aparthotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Dubai aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate bedroom
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Beastro Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Lavazaa - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at First Central Hotel Suites
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 66 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 170 per vehicle
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Auris Central
- Auris Central Hotel Suites
- Auris First Central Hotel
- Auris First Central Hotel Suites
- Auris First Central Hotel Suites Dubai
- Auris First Central Suites
- Auris First Central Suites Dubai
- Auris First Hotel
- Auris First Hotel Suites
- Hotel Auris First Central Suites
- First Central Hotel Suites Dubai
- First Central Hotel Suites
- First Central Suites Dubai
- First Central Suites
- First Central Hotel Apartments Dubai
- First Central Dubai
- Auris 1st Central Hotel Suites
- Auris First Central Hotel Dubai
- First Central Hotel Suites (Formerly Auris First Central)
- First Central Hotel Apartments
- Auris First Central Hotel Dubai
You should know
- First Central Hotel Suites offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at First Central Hotel Suites.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.