ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the aparthotel, you'll find Doha Corniche and Museum of Islamic Art. Qatar National Museum and Souq Waqif are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury aparthotel. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy the health club and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Free Internet, kitchenettes
The 224 apartments feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, free WiFi and free wired Internet, and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and DVD players.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 264 reviews
About the Fraser Suites DohaLocation 48675 Al Meena Street, Doha,
Fraser Suites Doha offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A children's pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Fraser Suites Doha. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Doha aparthotel.
- 1 building
- 224 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Fraser Suites Doha offers 224 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Accommodations at this 5-star aparthotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the aparthotel's full-service spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property's outdoor pool is reserved for female guests only every Sunday and Wednesday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Reservations are required in advance for pool access during this time.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for QAR 150 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Fraser Suites Doha
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The use of the outdoor pool is reserved for female guests every Sunday and Wednesday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Male guests over 6 years old are not allowed in the pool during this time.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: QAR 75 for adults and QAR 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: QAR 50 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: QAR 25 (up to 6 years old)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: QAR 150 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Doha Fraser Suites
- Fraser Suites Doha
- Fraser Suites Hotel Doha
- Fraser Suites Doha Aparthotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Fraser Suites Doha offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.