ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Den Helder
You'll find Wadden Sea and Dunes of Texel National Park within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Also, Dutch Navy Museum is within 2 miles (3 km) and IJsselmeer is within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. There's fun for all ages with a bowling alley and mini golf, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 74 guestrooms offer TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and safes. Other amenities include showers and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
39.0% of guests recommend out of 194 reviews
About the Hotel Den HelderLocation Marsdiepstraat 2, Den Helder, 1784 AP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel Den Helder. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Den Helder hotel.
- 1 building
- 74 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Miniature golf on site
- Bowling alley on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (86 km / 53.4 mi)
- Train station: Den Helder Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Hotel Den Helder offers 74 accommodations with safes and blackout drapes/curtains. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Cable channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 5 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel Den Helder has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Miniature golf on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26.25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.00 per night.
- Pets: EUR 11.75 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 11.75 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26.25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Den Helder
- Den Helder Hotel
- Hotel Den
- Hotel Den Helder
- Hotel Den Helder The Netherlands - North Holland
- n Helr The Netherlands Hollan
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).