ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Dartford hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Crossways Business Park and 3 miles (5 km) of Bluewater Shopping Centre. Darent Valley Hospital and Orchard Theatre are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the conference space and WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a terrace, and a garden are also offered.
Connect and relax
In addition to WiFi, the 125 guestrooms offer TVs and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 484 reviews
About the Hotel Campanile DartfordLocation 1 Clipper Boulevard West, Dartford, England DA2 6QN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Campanile Dartford. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Dartford hotel.
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (27.4 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Greenhithe Stone Crossing Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Campanile Dartford offers 125 accommodations. This Dartford hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Cribs (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 9.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Campanile Dartford
- Dartford Hotel Campanile
- Hotel Campanile Dartford
- Campanile Dartford Hotel Dartford
- Campanile Dartford Kent
- Campanile Hotel Dartford
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.