ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Cusco Historic Center hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral, both within a 5-minute walk. UNSAAC Yale International Center and Museum of Religious Art are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 153 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include memory foam beds, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3746 reviews
About the JW Marriott El Convento CuscoLocation Esquina De La Calle Ruinas 432, Cusco, Cusco 8002
JW Marriott El Convento Cusco offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott El Convento Cusco. This 5-star Cusco hotel is smoke free.
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Train station: Cusco Wanchaq Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
JW Marriott El Convento Cusco offers 153 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature memory foam mattresses. 49-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Memory foam beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Qespi Bar - Onsite bar.
Qespi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Health Club Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The room rate includes breakfast for up to to 2 guests. Breakfast fees apply for additional guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 41.30 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Marriott Cusco
- JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following benefits, included with the property's nightly destination fee: buffet breakfast; 2 pisco sours; daily in-room oxygen; WiFi for up to 3 devices; USD 25 spa voucher; tea; access to digital newspaper; walk-in hotel tour; and a pisco sour class at Qespi Bar.
Full details provided at check-in. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.