ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Crewe hotel, you'll find Alexandra Stadium and Wychwood Park Conference Centre. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Nantwich Museum and Church of St Mary.
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and conference space. Enjoy the indoor pool and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with digital channels, the 117 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2567 reviews
About the Crewe HallLocation Weston Road, Crewe, England CW1 6UZ
Crewe Hall offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. A health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Crewe Hall. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Crewe hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 117 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (47.7 km / 29.7 mi)
- Train station: Crewe Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Crewe Hall offers 117 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Crewe hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Refrigerators and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Sheridan lounge - This café specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Crewe Hall Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crewe Hall
- Crewe Hall QHotels
- Crewe Hall QHotels Hotel
- Hall Crewe
- Hall QHotels
- Hall QHotels Hotel
- QHotels Crewe
- QHotels Crewe Hall
- Crewe Hall Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.