ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Copenhagen
A stay at this Copenhagen City Centre hotel places you steps from National Museum of Denmark and a 5-minute walk from Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. City Hall Square and Thorvaldsens Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and perks like free WiFi. Valet parking, a coffee shop, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
The 88 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and DVD players. LED TVs, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 352 reviews
About the Hotel DanmarkLocation Vester Voldgade 89, Copenhagen, 1552
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Danmark. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hotel Danmark was completed in May 2017. This 4-star Copenhagen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 88 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1790
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Copenhagen Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Copenhagen Vesterport Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Danmark offers 88 accommodations with DVD players and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Tivolihallen - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 500.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 200.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 199 for adults and DKK 99.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 215 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 495 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 200.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 500.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Danmark Copenhagen
- Danmark Copenhagen
- Danmark Hotel Copenhagen
- NEW Hotel Danmark
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.