FAQs about Rabat Flights
Which airlines fly to Rabat?
Lock in your airfare with one of the 7 airlines that travel to Rabat. Wise wanderers recommend these carriers: What airport is best to fly into Rabat?
Rabat has just one airport, which makes booking your flight to the city straightforward. Rabat Airport (RBA-Sale) is around 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Rabat
The Atlantic Agdal is the only listed property in the vicinity of Rabat, so we recommend locking in your room well before your vacation. Places to visit in Rabat
Got a day or two to spare? Royal Palace and Hassan Tower are some interesting attractions in this area. You'd be crazy to leave before ticking these off your to-do list.
Learn more of the history of the area with a visit to the fascinating Chellah. Want some more ideas? Remember to go on a guided tour of Rabat Archaeological Museum. Taking time to explore this fascinating place will give you a rare window into other cultures and times in history. But there's more. Visit Foret Hilton to enjoy a meandering walk, some birdwatching or a picnic with the kids. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Rabat
Make your flight to Rabat a little easier by following these useful security tips:
- Keep your passport and boarding pass easily accessible. They'll be the first things you'll be asked for by security personnel.
- Keep in mind that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be asked to take it off before moving forward.
- Electronic goods such as tablets, laptops and phones will need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure they're easily accessible.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to place all gels, liquids and creams in a separate bin for scanning. Make sure they're all packed in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Steel-cap footwear and other heavy shoes are typically X-rayed. It might be wise to wear simple sneakers instead.
- Some places have strict biosecurity laws. Consider where you're journeying to and whether or not it's permissible to travel with fresh fruit and other foods.